Our Purpose — Our purpose as a church, simply put is to be a community of people which individually and corporately glorifies and enjoys God.
To this end —
- We Worship Him, for He is of infinite worth;
- We Receive His gift of salvation in Christ, for He is gracious and strong to save;
- We Confess our sins, for it is against God that we have sinned, and He alone is faithful and just to forgive us.
- We Witness of His goodness and truth, for He is worthy to be declared to all the nations;
- We Study His word, for He is the source of all wisdom and knowledge;
- We Pray to Him, for He is strong and compassionate; able and willing to help us;
- We Hope in Him, for He is good and He is faithful to fulfill all of His promises;
- We Follow Him and obey Him, for He is glorious and no one compares to Him;
- We Trust and depend upon Him for all things for He...
Is Almighty and can do what is best; is all wise and knows what is
best; loves us and thus will do what is best; is the Lord; He alone
has conquered sin and death.
And we enjoy this life, for nothing brings us more pleasure than showing Him to be great. It is for this purpose that we have been made.
Our History — Grace EPC began as a Mission Congregation of the the Evangelical Presbyterian Church in the summer of 1988, with the first service in June of that year. Bill Vogler was called in September of 1989 as Grace's first pastor. In April of 1990, Grace was constituted as a particular Church and elected its first elders.
The church began with approximately 50 worshipers and today we are a worshiping community of approximately 1100 (including children and university students).
We currently have 11 full and part-time ministry staff who oversee ministries to all ages and stages in life, and 4 full time support staff. Our primary desire is to cultivate and grow worshipers of our great God.